How Small Businesses Can Find Warehouse Space in Atlanta
Searching for space to run a company isn’t always easy for small businesses and start-ups. There are so many steps and options that many end up feeling overwhelmed.
If you’re trying to store and distribute your products or equipment, it’s important that you get space that is equal to your vision.
Here’s how to get started looking for flexible warehouse space in Atlanta:
Tips for Choosing Flexible Warehouse Space
- Analyze the floor plans to see if they’re suited for your business
- You have to know if there is ceiling clearance
- Make sure the floor and roofing can hold industrial equipment
- Ensure the lighting is adequate for early morning and late evening deliveries
- See to it that safety features like monitored surveillance are present and operational
- Find out if parking is available for delivery trucks and other work vehicles
All of this means you have to visit the warehouse property in person to make sure it meets the needs of your business. You’ll want to make sure all the measurements in the warehouse space can adequately house your inventory and keep product accessible for shipping.
Look for Warehouse Space with Flexible Lease Options
One thing you don’t want to have to worry about is a long-term lease. Short term leases are great for expanding companies. You should also look for facilities that allow you to increase warehouse space usage as needed. This will prevent you from having to fit into warehouse space that is too big for your current needs. Instead, you can begin with as little as 800 square feet, and flexibly change the amount of space you take as time goes on, up to 10,000 feet.
Also, look for roll-up doors that allow easy loading, and other of amenities that make it easy for you to run your business. These include:
- Convenient location
- Year round access
- Controlled climate and A/C
- Wi-Fi Access
- Forklift access and jacks for pallets
- Staging spots for pallets
- Recycling Bins & Dumpsters
These features and more are all available at Guardian Business Center. Guardian Business Center includes a deluxe 70,000 square foot warehouse. Flexible office space and vehicle storage are also available. And it’s all located within the Perimeter so it’s easy to get to from all over metro Atlanta. Call us at 770-458-6633 to schedule a tour of the facility today.